Fulltime Mechanical Technician, Building Operations Team Member
We offer more….
- Full health benefits
- 11 Paid Holidays and 6 Sick Days per year
- 3 days of PTO during your first year
- 2 weeks of Vacation after year one
Harristown Inc & Harrisburg Property Services, LLC aim to “Make Harrisburg Better Ever Day”! We are a mission based real estate development company founded in 1974 based in Harrisburg that strives to create economic growth that will benefit the entire city. We are known for the great care we take with tenants, customers, and employees alike.
Our core values focus on integrity, teamwork & collaboration, health & wellness, safety, and problem solving
We believe that together we can make a positive impact on the world around us and Harrisburg in particular
As a Mechanical Technician II in our Building Operations department we offer a competitive wage range of $16.75-$17.75 based upon experience and in addition to your hourly rate we offer:
- Subsidized Housing after 3 months of service
- Monthly free luncheons for all employees
- Referral Bonus of up to $250
- Tuition reimbursement
The ideal candidate will have
- A great attitude and be fun to work with, be honest and dependable
- Be a team player with a strong work ethic and who takes pride in their work
Performing maintenance and service repairs on our building systems. 5+ years of experience in HVAC systems and controls and high rise building maintenance preferred.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of the mission to make Harrisburg Better Every Day
- We offer Great Benefits and we work hard to recognize your contributions to the goal with a program that allows employees to select their own gift card rewards
- Opportunities for on the job training and growth within the organization
We are Equal Opportunity Employers (M/F/D/V).