Fulltime Network Administrator
We offer more….
- Full health benefits
- 11 Paid Holidays and 6 Sick Days per year
- 3 days of PTO during your first year
- 2 weeks of Vacation after year one
Harristown Inc & Harrisburg Property Services, LLC aim to “Make Harrisburg Better Every Day”! We are a mission based real estate development company founded in 1974 based in Harrisburg that strives to create economic growth that will benefit the entire city. We are known for the great care we take with tenants, customers, and employees alike.
Our core values focus on integrity, teamwork & collaboration, health & wellness, safety, and problem solving
We believe that together we can make a positive impact on the world around us and Harrisburg in particular
As a team member we offer a competitive wage range of $21.00-$25.00 based upon experience and in addition to your hourly rate we offer:
- Subsidized Housing after 3 months of service
- Monthly free luncheons for all employees
- Referral Bonus of up to $250
- Tuition reimbursement
The ideal candidate will have
- A great attitude and be fun to work with, be honest and dependable
- Be a team player with a strong work ethic and who takes pride in their work
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of the mission to make Harrisburg Better Every Day
- We offer Great Benefits and we work hard to recognize your contributions to the goal with a program that allows employees to select their own gift card rewards
- Opportunities for on the job training and growth within the organization
We are Equal Opportunity Employers (M/F/D/V).
Reports to the Director, Electronic and Computer Services, who is responsible for the direction of Electrical, Life Safety and IT services in the facility. Responsible for ensuring that user hardware is running efficiently and securely. Troubleshooting issues with CCTV cameras, laptops running Windows 10, laptop docks, and hardware peripherals. Additionally, you may be tasked with finding and implementing technology solutions to achieve business goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Troubleshoot end-user hardware (Laptops, desktop, printers, etc.)
- Troubleshoot CCTV cameras and software.
- Troubleshoot Windows Server and remote application servers.
- Monitor Microsoft Endpoint Manager for computer compliancy issues and configuration policy issues.
- Create and publish configuration profiles in Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Manage and monitor network infrastructure such as printers, phones, switches, and access points.
- Keep up to date with the latest technology and cyber security threats and suggest any actions that should be taken by the organization.
- Work with external vendors to troubleshoot and implement business solutions.
- Perform related duties as required
- Maintain regular attendance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or higher
- Familiarity with Active Directory and Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune.
- Good understanding of Windows 10
- A+ and Security+ (preferred)
- 1-year previous IT support experience (preferred)
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Prioritize, schedule, assign and review work.
- Have essential and mental capabilities in the following: interpersonal skills, memory, attention to detail, follow directions, comprehension, calculating, reading, writing, speaking, evaluating, organizing and innovation.
- Work independently with minimal direction.
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Maintain routine records.
- Support and enforce all HPS policies, safety regulations and guidelines, etc.
- Work is performed while standing, sitting, and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull medium weights, up to 60 pounds.
- Grooming: All team members must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available)
- Safely operate all vehicles and other job-related equipment.
Our department functions five days a week. In addition, this is a service business, and a professional service atmosphere must be always projected.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with HPS, Inc. rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of our facilities. Employees who violate company rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.