Company: Harrisburg Property Services
Division: Building Maintenance
Department: Building Maintenance
FT/PT: Full Time
This position is primarily responsible for the physical condition and building maintenance management and customer service interaction with tenants for multiple properties. The Property Manager is to handle the lease arrival and lease term process for apartment complexes, as well as maintenance of facilities and equipment, including preventive maintenance and urgent repair needs. Manages and oversees contracts for housekeeping, maintenance and grounds keeping, if necessary. Handles and/or supervises snow removal and landscaping. Handles minor on-site maintenance needs to include plumbing, lighting and other simple maintenance tasks. Has on-call responsibility to respond to off-hours facility emergencies.
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Excellent attention to details & outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to adapt and overcome obstacles
- Excellent computer skills
- Valid Driver’s License required 3 – 5 years experience with high rise building maintenance
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required
$21-23 per hour
We are Equal Opportunity Employers (M/F/D/V).